The show opened with Lena singing a cut down version of Music Was My First Love, followed by Lena singing Forever in blue jeans and Corner of the sky followed by Lena singing and The Ace Eight dancing to Hallelujah.
This lead into a dance sequence by Wayne Sleep he is then join by The Ace Eight and Lena she sings Oh happy day.
This was followed by Johnny Hutch and The Half Wits.
Lena then performed Kites with the Mime Artist Adrian Hedley.
Lena introduces Peter Skellern who sang and accompanied himself on the piano.
The Ace Eight and Lena performed the song Ease on down the road, Wayne Sleep joined Lena and The Ace Eight to perform Don’t Nobody Bring Me No Bad News.
Lena closed the show with the song Home.
- Hostess and Signer: Lena Zavaroni
- Guest: Wayne Sleep
- Guest: Peter Skellern
- Guest: Adrian Hedley
- Guests: Johnny Hutch and the Half-Wits
- Dancers: The Ace Eights
Credits (unless indicated otherwise the same individuals worked on all episodes)
- Musicians: Alyn Ainsworth and his Orchestra
- Choreography: Dougie Squires
- Musical Director: Alyn Ainsworth
- Vocal Backings: The Third Kind
- Sound: Len Shorey
- Lighting: Eric Wallis
- Designer: John O’Hara (All episodes except episode 4)
- Designer: Nigel Curzon (All episodes except episode 4)
- Designer: Andrew H. Davies (Episode 4)
- Production: David G. Hillier
Related Publicity Photo: 25 June 1979