|Jump To:||External Links:|
|Unconfirmed Details||Play||Tracks||Personal Appearances||Musicbrainz|
While in South Africa Lena Zavaroni record the album.
It was released in South Africa by the Record and Tape Company in 1975 to coincided with her trip to South Africa.
If anyone can confirm if she recorded this album while in South Africa or if it is a complation of tracks from her first two albums I would be greatful.
Play via YouTube
- If My Friends Could See Me Now
- The Tennessee Wig-Walk
- Rock-a-Bye Your Baby with a Dixie Melody
- Kiss Me, Honey Honey, Kiss Me
- Ma! (He’s Making Eyes At Me)
- Music, Music, Music
- Stage Struck
- Take Me Home, Country Roads
- Help Me Make It Through The Night
- Swinging On A Star
- What a Wonderful World
Lena made two personal appearances at Game Discount World, Durban, South Africa where she signed copies of the Album.
- 28 April 1975 at 12.30 pm, at the Smith Street branch.
- 29 April 1975 at 3.30pm, at the Brickhill Road branch.