Lena performs You Keep Me Dancing, before being interviewed by Brucie.
They then perform a duet on Something Extra to close the show.
- Presenter: Bruce Forsyth
- Co-Presenter: Anthea Redfern
- Guest: Lena Zavaroni
- Guest: James Hunt
- Guest: Tessa Wyatt
- Guest: Christian
- Guest: Martin Shaw
- Guest: Alex Stepney
- Dance Troupe: Thirty Two Feet
- Vocal accompaniment: The Third Kind
- Musical accompaniment: Alyn Ainsworth And His Orchestra
- Choreography: Bryan Rogers
- Choreography: Ken Warwick
- Musical associate: Don Hunt
- Musical associate: Trevor Brown
- Programme associate: Barry Cryer
- Programme associate: Garry Chambers
- Programme associate: Colin Bostock-Smith
- Programme associate: Andrew Marshall
- Programme associate: David Renwick
- Floor manager: John Quilty
- Production manager: Myra Hersh
- Executive producer: David Bell
- Director: John Kaye Cooper
- Director: David Crossman
- Director: David Bell
- Production company: London Weekend Television
Related Website: Bruce Forsyth’s Big Night[25/11/78] (1978)
- It seems to be a theme with all media databases that the information they given is limited and open to question.
- In the case of this TV programme they have not listed the guests on the show and have defined it as a film.