3 October 1982
- —— ( years ago). Lena Zavaroni stars in Harold Fielding’s Sunday Night at the Blackpool Opera House.
3 October 1985
- —— ( years ago). The Stage and Television Today featured an article reporting that Lena was considering taking driving lessons, having been offered a free course by a local driving school.
3 October 1999
- —— ( years ago). More media reactions related to the death of Lena Zavaroni
- ——: Broke, on the dole, borrowed shoes…tragic life of Lena; HER TALENT TOOK HER TO THE TOP, BUT FOR 22 YEARS SHE WAS TORMENTED BY ANOREXIA …FINALLY IT CLAIMED HER LIFE.
- ——: BRAIN OP KILLS 4st LENA; Lobotomy at 35 was last-ditch bid to save her from slimming disease.
- ——: Anorexia snuffs out the childpop star who never grew up.
There are many more articles I could have added links for, but just from the three I have add we can see that investigative journalism and factual reporting were not inuse, based on the inaccurate headlines.
The true of the death of Lena Zavaroni has been buried with great success by those involved with her medicinal treatment.
3 October 2006
- —— ( years ago). The Mirror Website published an interview by Ellie Dalziel